Sunday, December 16, 2012

A Post-script and an Invitation to a Future

Dear 2012 Fall STGers,

Now that the STG course is finished, it's time to wrap this blog up, too. I'll leave it on the internet as a relic of what has been, but there will no longer be any activity here.

That doens't mean reflective teaching stops with the site, though. I've decided to move my reflections to another address, partly to disassociate it from the particularities of our STG groups and begin a new slate as an ELT professional . My main reason, though, is that I really don't like blogger! I'm much more fond of Wordpress, and so my new page can be found at:


If you're interested to keep reading and up to date with what I'm doing as a teacher (and researcher?) then that's the place to look!

If any of you guys plan to keep up your blogs in some form aswell I'd love to keep following you, and hopefully we can continue to help each other develop professionally. It's been great sharing and reading what you've written so far, and I look forward to reading about what all of you do in the future!

Now just to check out our grades in a couple of hours and attend our graduation ceremony on Thursday. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment